Scope of Application:
We may develop new or offer additional services. If the introduction of these new or additional services results in any material change to the way We collect or process Your Personal Information, We will provide You with more information or additional terms and policies. You are requested to review this page periodically, to remain aware of any changes.
- Nature of Information Collected
- Information Provided by You:
- All information provided to Us when You register, subscribe to services or purchase goods or services on any of Our Service, including but not limited to Your name, address, mobile number, email address, gender, employee ID number, Your preference and interests;
- All information You choose to share on Our Service such as photos, videos, comments, events, tags or other user generated content that You may upload on Our Service;
- All financial information and passwords that You provide to Us at the time of purchase of goods and services, Sensitive Personal Information, including but not limited to passwords, details of credit card, debit card or other payment instrument information, nationality, National Insurance number, Tax Identification number, Aadhar details, Driving License, passport, immigration status and where permitted for diversity and monitoring purpose, information concerning your, gender, health, race and ethnicity. etc (“Sensitive Personal Information”).
- Application related information: curriculum vitae (CV), cover letter, employment and education history, qualification and skills, reference contacts information, position preference, willingness to relocate or work onsite, desired remuneration or fees and background screening information.
- Information about You shared by other users:
- Any information about You shared by others with Us for any purposes.
- Information automatically collected by Us:
- Technical information such as Your IP Address, login information, operating system, browser type, the page served, time preceding page viewed, purchase history, search history, length of visits, metadata (data about other information collected, such as date, time, size etc) (collectively referred to as “Usage Information”).
- Log file information, i.e. information automatically reported by Your browser upon accessing Our Service;
- Device specific information or identifiers, i.e. small bits of data which identifies remote devices such as mobile phones, computers, tablets or other devices (collectively referred to as “Devices” used to access Our Service ) including IMEI, OS specific identifiers, device ID and Time Zone. Some mobile service providers may also provide us with the physical location of the Device used to access Our Service;
- Service specific information or identifiers such as IMSI, MSISDN, Customer ID;
- Demographic data, profile data about users and behavioural information such as advertisements clicked on, products viewed, reviews read etc.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers or files that We transfer to Your Device through Your Web browser to enable Our systems to recognise Your browser and to provide features that enhance the user experience such as Recommended for You, personalised advertisements on other Web sites.
- Provide general internal analytics;
- Study traffic patterns in order to improve Our Service performance and to customise Your experience;
- Keep track of Your preferences specify while You are using Our Service;
- Support security measures, such as requiring re-login into the Our Service after a certain time period has elapsed;
- Save Your username and password, if You login to Our Service, so that We can process the saved information and quickly log You into the Service;
- Assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
- Our Service may allow You to choose the manner and extent to which You disclose the Personal Information. You may also be allowed to disable some of the features that require sharing of certain Personal Information.
- Third Party Interactive Features
- “Third Parties” shall mean and include (but not limited to) such entities, individuals, service providers who advertise or who provide services through Our Service. The Term may also include sub-contractors, consultants and/or representatives of the Third Parties. You may participate on a Third-Party feature on Our Service or may also engage in activities on Third Party site, where You allow Us to have access to Your Personal Information.
- In addition, We may receive Personal Information about You if other users of a Third Party website give Us access to their profiles and You are on their ‘connections’, or similar features;
- Mode of collection of Personal Information
We directly collect information and process the same when You:
- Download or visit Our Service.
- Place any order for any of Our products or Services.
- Use or view Our Service through Your browser’s cookies.
- Use any of our products including but not limited to nPulseTM either as a direct customer or as part of a project being managed on our products.
- Use of Information
- We use Your Information in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- Service offering: To provide safe, efficient, smooth and customised experience on Our Service and allow You to participate in the features We offer on Our Service;
- Business propagation: To process your job applications through our website and/or to get valuable feedback from your experience on our website. In addition, we may also use your personal information for other business purposes or in order to help serve you better, such as informing you of new services, products or alliances that could help you in your career or business.
- Service Delivery: To provide you with project information including schedule, cost/revenue, drawings and documentation, meeting agenda points and to-do lists and proactively alert you via email, smartphones and SMS;
- To carry out obligations arising from contracts between You and Us including but not restricted to delivery of goods and services, collection of payment and provision of customer services;
- To provide You with information, products and services that You have requested/subscribed for or agreed to receive;
- To measure and understand the effectiveness of content provided to You and to tailor content for You, including delivering relevant advertisements;
- For internal operations such as shooting, data analysis, research, testing and quality improvement of Our Service;
- To conduct business planning, reporting and forecasting;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, and;
- To fulfil other purposes disclosed at the time You provide Your information or otherwise, with Your consent.
- However, any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles etc. posted, uploaded, conveyed or communicated by You on the public sections of Our Service becomes published content and is not considered Personal Information subject to this Policy. You may request that such information be taken down and, We may attempt to remove any such information if it is technically feasible to do so and as per the applicable laws.
- By visiting, accessing and/or using Our Service and/or submitting Your information You consent to such use of Your information, including Your Personal Information as well as Sensitive Personal Information about You.
- Transfer and Disclosure of Information
- Publicly available information:
Personal Information such as Your name and/or username, profile picture, or any other data that You have posted or agreed to post in the public sections of our Website or any other platform that We provide.
- Personal Information You may choose to share:
Certain Personal Information will only be shared with the categories of recipients You choose to share with such as Third Party applications and devices You connect to Your account, and grant Us permission to share Your Personal Information by selecting the appropriate setting in our Service or authorising Us through a specific consent mechanism. You shall always have the option to withdraw Your consent at any point of time.
- Information We may choose to share
- We may share Your information, including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information among Our affiliates, business partners, suppliers, payment processors and sub-contractors for processing in order to provide You the best quality of goods and services. Such affiliates, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors may be located within or outside India, for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes;
- We may share Your information with Third Party advertisers and advertising agencies for them to provide You relevant advertisements. Information shared for this purpose shall not contain Personal Information and may be in aggregated anonymized form. You can opt out of such sharing of Your information;
- We may engage Third Parties to perform functions on Our behalf, such as hosting or operating Our Service, sending email communications, and data analysis. We may share Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information with Third Parties in order for them to provide content or otherwise perform services for Us, and We will require such parties to maintain appropriate security practices to protect such information from unauthorised access or processing.
- Verification of Data
- To the extent permitted by law, it will be necessary for us to verify the details you have supplied (e.g. your identity, employment history, academic qualification and professional credentials). Such verification could be done through third party service providers, who shall be bound to obligation of confidentiality and data protection.
- Storage, retention and destruction of Information
- Your information collected by Us shall be stored and controlled by Us in an easily retrievable format and shall be subject to our Information Retention Obligation.
- Records containing Personal Information will only be retained as long as necessary to provide You with Our Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with Our legal obligations and resolving disputes. (“Information Retention Obligation”). Some Personal Information will be retained by Us for as long as You are a user of Our Service.
- In accordance with the Information Retention Obligation, all Personal Information collected and processed by Us shall be deleted when the retention is no longer necessary for any of the purposes mentioned in paragraph 5.2.
- If You request, We will delete or anonymise Your Personal Information, so that it no longer identifies you, except in the following circumstances:
- We are legally allowed to or maintain certain Personal Information;
- Requirement to retain the Personal information on legitimate business; interests such as fraud prevention or maintaining the security of Our users;
- Retention for legal, tax, audit and accounting obligations for the period allowed by law.
By visiting, accessing and/or using Our Services and/or submitting Your information You consent to such storage of Your information, including Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information.
- Your Rights
We would like to ensure that You are fully aware of Your Personal Information protection rights. We shall offer transparency and access controls to help You enforce Your rights. As available and except as limited under the applicable law, the rights afforded to You are :
- Right to access: You have the right to be informed of and request access to, the Personal Information We process about You.
- Right to opt out: You have a right to opt-out of providing any of the information mentioned in paragraph 1.1. However, in such event We reserve the right to refuse or limit Your access and use of Our Service and its features, including goods and amenities offered on Our Service. Your right to opt-out also includes Your right to unsubscribe from any commercial communication, which is not essential for Us to provide You goods or services. You may unsubscribe from commercial communication by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and informing us of your intention to unsubscribe.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw Your consent to the use, disclosure or transfer of Your information provided in paragraph 1.1. However, in such event We reserve the right to refuse or limit Your access and use of Our Services and its features, including goods and amenities offered on Our Service.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to update or correct Your information provided under paragraph 1.1. You may exercise such right by emailing us at email@example.com and informing us of the required rectification.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object processing to Your Personal Information on grounds relating to Your particular situation for:
- Any Personal Information being processed for direct marketing purposes
- Any processing carried out for the purposes of legitimate business interests or for public interest unless We demonstrate a compelling legitimate ground to carry on the processing
- Any processing carried out by Us for scientific or statistical purposes
- Right to restrict: You have the right to request in certain cases that We temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your Personal Information. Where processing has been restricted by You under reasonable grounds, We shall process your Personal Information, with the exception of storage , only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request Your Personal Information be provided to You or transferred to other organisations, subject to certain conditions and technical feasibility.
- Personal Information of children:
- We do not knowingly collect, maintain or use Personal Information from children under 16 years of age or the applicable age limit (“Age Limit”). If You are under the Age Limit of Your respective local legislations, kindly do not provide Your Personal Information to Us.
- If You are a parent of a child under the Age Limit and become aware that Your child has provided Personal Information to Our Services without Your consent , please contact Us through the mode described under paragraph 8 , We will promptly take steps to delete such Personal Information and terminate the child’s account.
- Grievance Officer
- The name and contact details of Our grievance officer is as provided below: Ravi Mundoli, Director and CTO, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security Practices
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your information and to protect Your information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- For the purpose mentioned under paragraph 9.1, We have adopted internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Your information is stored.
- However, no measure is hundred percent secure and any unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure and other factors, may compromise the security of Your Personal Information. In order to facilitate more effective data protection We urge You to take steps to keep Your information safe, by memorising Your passwords, or keeping them in a safe place (separate from Your account information), logging out of user accounts, and closing Your web browser.